My favorite FFXIV info and links.

Home/Topics/My favorite FFXIV info and links.

My favorite FFXIV info and links.

Home Forums Tonberry Mentoring My favorite FFXIV info and links.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave Jeroak Nelave 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave
    Jeroak Nelave
    Keymaster

I will be editing this topic with updated info, removing old out of date links or sites that are no longer updated.

FFXIV Database
    I find this to be one of the best locations for all FFXIV info, including items, quests, fates, recipes, etc. Sometimes there will be incorrect info, but this seems to be one of the most thorough databases i have seen for FFXIV info, even more than what the Libra Eorzea app provides.

FFXIV Lodestone
    Of course this is the official FFXIV website and forums, and is the best place to keep up to date on any game announcements.

Eorzea Database
    This probably IS the most comprehensive database of FFXIV info there is. You can look up the most recent info here, usually before it is available on xivdb.com. Although xivdb.com has an easier search system, and comments regarding many items, including specific locations or requirements for getting the item.

FFXIV Guild
    Fan based site that has lots of comprehensive info, including staying regularly up to date on the game, guides for primals, plus crafting/gathering guides for the best melds.

FFXIV Gardening
    An excellent site that gives breakdowns on gardening cross-breeding. Also use the crossbreed spreadsheet to easily find the plants you want. – They have phased this out, and it is no longer being regularly updated. –

FFXIV Clock
    this is a real time clock that tells you all of the gathering locations and slots for lvl 50 unspoiled mining and botany nodes, as well as fishing times. If you click on the specific items you want to gather, they will show up at the top, and a pop up will let you know when it is time to gather them. – it was also recently updated to be more accurate, show working countdowns in real time until next node, and includes folklore and ephemeral gathering times and locations, even for fishing.

Crafting materia guide
    This is another good crafting guide, that is updated up to 2.3, so it doesnt have the newer items.

Crafting Macro Generator
    This is a fantastic tool that allow you to plan out your macros and then once you generate the macro, you can copy and paste it into the game (on the PC at least). Its great for not having to worry about every single step for crafting materials and items.

FFXIV Hunts
    This is a comprehensive list of all the hunt monsters, their locations, timers until they CAN spawn, not a guarantee that they will be spawned yet… which links to…

Hunt info
    This gives specific information regarding how the S Rank hunt monsters spawn, and what you can do to actually help them spawn. Very useful info. Also here is a rough map of the hunt spawn locations.

Sightseeing Log
    Here is a guide for the sightseeing log, helps you find all of the locations and the requirements to “unlock” it.

And here is a desynth guide

FFXIV Wiki
    Comprehensive Wiki of all things FFXIV. very useful for learning dungeons/raids/etc.

Airship Guide

This is the most comprehensive information i have found regarding the use of airships, unlocking new sectors, items that can come from sectors, and best routes, etc. Its a little daunting but a must have for anyone who wants to understand all their is to know about airships in Heavensward.

I will add more updated guides and tips as i have the chance.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Haoji Shido Haoji Shido.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Haoji Shido Haoji Shido.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave Jeroak Nelave.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave Jeroak Nelave.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.