Introductions

Home/Topics/Introductions

Introductions

Home Forums The Lantern Introductions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kairi Alberona Kairi Alberona 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Haoji Shido
    Haoji Shido
    Keymaster

Use this topic to introduce yourself if you just joined! Don’t be shy, we are all berry friends and berry family here! :)

Profile photo of Osric White
    Osric White
    Participant

Y’all know me! I’m Osric! (Os, Ozzy, Ostrich) Been playing this game for exactly one year!

Profile photo of Milena Voivodess
    Milena Voivodess
    Participant

I’ve been playing since the beta! But I took a lot of breaks. I’m Paragon in the Discord chat channel.

Profile photo of Yu Yun
    Yu Yun
    Participant

Hi, been playing the game since 2.0’s beta 3 phase Most people know me as Yu here but you can find me as Eiko Makimachi quite easily on internet (and for those who have alts on Hyperion you can find me there by that name too :) )

Profile photo of Flora Lunasong
    Flora Lunasong
    Participant

Hi, my name is Flora and I’ve been playing this game since beta. I quit almost 2 years ago because I had my second kid and didn’t have time anymore. Now that he’s older I am back!

I have a lot of catching up to do, but so far things are going great! I am so happy to be a part of such a friendly and knowledgeable FC. I switch back and forth between PC and PS3 depending on what’s available in my busy house of technophiles.

Currently my only 50+ is whm, but I have 50 CUL and FSH too which I will be leveling shortly. Thanks for the invite!

On a side note, if i randomly log off without saying goodbye don’t be offended. With two small children I get interrupted constantly.

Profile photo of Kairi Alberona
    Kairi Alberona
    Participant

Hey everyone, the name’s Ksenia or Kairi on here haha. I am a college student who’s studying nursing so that’s why I am not on as much as I would like to be. I stopped playing since December of 2015 so I have a lot of catching up to do, but I am excited to play with a group that seems very kind and fun to be around!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.