Greetings!

Home/Topics/Greetings!

Greetings!

Home Forums The Lantern Greetings!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arathalion Brightsun Arathalion Brightsun 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello there, guys!

So, I’m not exactly the silent type, so I’m sure most people here have at least seen me talking silly things in the FC chat, but I figured I might introduce myself anyways!

I’ve been playing FFXIV since 1.0 came out, though and I’m still a noob at heart. Hao introduced me to STAB! when I recently got back to the game, and I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the game ever since, in no small part due to the friendlyness and wackyness of our FC! I’m a mad collector of stuff, and I’m struggling to make do with only 2 retainers, but hey, who isn’t? If you ever feel you need a tank but is too shy to ask one of our myriad actually competent FC mates to help you, don’t hesitate to give me a shout! /o/

DISCLAIMER: I’m actually trying to learn to play the game properly, so please, look forward to it!

Profile photo of Yun Fang
    Yun Fang
    Participant

you know you’re totally sure of what you’re going to say when the topic was modified 3 times

*runs*

Hey, it’s not my fault the board doesn’t like my formatting tags! XD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.