FC Suggestions

Home/Topics/FC Suggestions

FC Suggestions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kyio Kyio 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Quesse Mithril
    Quesse Mithril
    Participant

Two suggestions I’ve thought about:

1. FC Crafting Day —  There should be a day once a week or once every two weeks where crafters are available to craft anything the FC needs. That’s not to say FC members are not always willing to help each other out, but to have a specific day you can plan on each week or twice a month would be very helpful to members who don’t want to be a bother all the time or want a glamour crafted and not necessarily something “important”.
    2. FC Room Decorating Contest — There should be a contest to see who has the best FC room overall and in different categories such as “Most Outlandish” “Homeyist” “Themed”. Prizes could be funded from the FC chest.

Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave
    Jeroak Nelave
    Keymaster

Actually, i think these are fantastic ideas Quesse!

Thank you for the suggestions, and i know the FC crafting day would probably ease the amount of crafting that i have to do.

Profile photo of Haoji Shido
    Haoji Shido
    Keymaster

Awesome suggestions Quesse!

Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave
    Jeroak Nelave
    Keymaster

Quesse, i’m actually going to use your room decorating contest suggestion, and see how well it goes over. Going to offer minions and crafted gear as rewards. Going to try and get something up on the boards tonight or tomorrow.

Profile photo of Quesse Mithril
    Quesse Mithril
    Participant

Hey that’s great 😀 I think it will be a lot of fun!

I’m happy to buy rooms for any who don’t have one and would like to participate!

Profile photo of Kyio
    Kyio
    Keymaster

I do like the crafting day suggestion a lot. Would be nice to speed up production on these airship parts!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.