Crystal Tower Saturdays!

Crystal Tower Saturdays!

Home Forums Tonberry Events Crystal Tower Saturdays!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Komeiji Satori Komeiji Satori 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi there, guys!

So, I’ve been talking with Hao, and came up with the idea of setting up weekly groups for each of the CT raids.

The plan is to gather groups (as many as possible, though I don’t believe a full 24-man alliance would be possible), and run each raid in sequence on Saturdays. This should be relatively straightforward, and if we manage to get at least one full group, the duty queue should be relatively fast!

This is meant for old players to farm stuff (c’mon, everyone knows fashion is the real endgame™), and new players to experience the content. Judging by our LotA and ST runs a few weeks ago, I think each raid should last some 20 minutes at most!

I’m not thinking of setting up a fixed group kind of thing, but a weekly FC event that anyone could join in, and hopefully have fun. What do you guys think?

PS: Seeing as I’m just a newbie messing with powers I don’t understand, there are a couple of things I must ask: (a) can we form alliances beforehand? and (b) is it possible to run CT unsync’d? If the answer to both of those questions is “yes”, this should probably be a piece of cake!

Profile photo of Haoji Shido
    Haoji Shido
    Keymaster

We can’t unsync it, but we can form alliances. Easiest way is to fill parties with berries/friends then use PF to fill the rest. Should be easy!

I’m game!

(Neo, Xio and Evie also are interested)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Haoji Shido Haoji Shido.
    Profile photo of Levant
    Levant
    Participant

Xael also wants to do the towers as well,

Profile photo of Milena Voivodess
    Milena Voivodess
    Participant

I’m in, there’s still things from the CT series that I want.

Profile photo of Vraelia Valkyria
    Vraelia Valkyria
    Participant

I’ll gladly help with this every Saturday. Or whenever. Can be any role type job too. Just tell me what you want and I’ll be it. :)

Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave
    Jeroak Nelave
    Keymaster

I’d be more than happy to help too, as long as it isnt a saturday that i have to work (like this upcoming weekend).

Profile photo of Evie Stigma
    Evie Stigma
    Participant

I’m ALWAYS interested! But I’m also very forgetful and often don’t even realize what day it is. So please remind me during the day of it and I’ll be sure to come whenever available! I love those raids.

Yeah, I’ve set this up but haven’t been able to really organize the group on Saturdays XD I hope this will change this weekend, I’ll give everyone a shout then!

Profile photo of Komeiji Satori
    Komeiji Satori
    Participant

Sorry didn’t see this until now  but I am interested aswel!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.