ThordanX/Warring Triad/Midas Static

Home/Topics/ThordanX/Warring Triad/Midas Static

ThordanX/Warring Triad/Midas Static

Home Forums Tonberry Events ThordanX/Warring Triad/Midas Static

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Zack Faiir Zack Faiir 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave
    Jeroak Nelave
    Keymaster

A few days ago, Levant seemed to be interested in getting a static group together. I dont know if it was specifically for Alexander: Midas, or other content too, but i figured i would post something here and see about gauging interest.

So, would anyone be interested in a static to run end game content come 3.2?

Current Status:

• Main Tank: Levant
    • Off-Tank: Zack (or Haoji)
    • Healer: Vraelia / ????
    • DPS: Shiroe / Baelus / Oak / ????
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Haoji Shido Haoji Shido. Reason: Current status
    Profile photo of Zack Faiir
    Zack Faiir
    Participant

I’m in !

Profile photo of Levant
    Levant
    Participant

At the moment this is what we have
    Main tank is me (Levant) as paladin

Offtank is Haoji as paladin

healer Vraelia

second healer we do not have yet

Dps Shiroe / Baelus / Oak / and unknown

Profile photo of Haoji Shido
    Haoji Shido
    Keymaster

Zack can replace me as DRK, If needed I can join. Hopefully I will have BLM geared too.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Haoji Shido Haoji Shido.
    Profile photo of Milena Voivodess
    Milena Voivodess
    Participant

If I can scrounge up the gear on my SCH I can heal, but maybe you don’t want 2 SCH. My SMN can also do join as DPS if need be.

Profile photo of Lill Orange
    Lill Orange
    Participant

im interested for this. never win this fight before. i can be dps. lol sch but not my best healing role. i think ilvl 179?

Jeroak Nelave
    Keymaster

If i can gear up my Sch a bit more and get some practice, i think i’d be able to do fine as a healer, although i’d prefer that in a clinch and not as a main. I also plan to likely gear up War first with the new tomes since, if history repeats itself, the new tomes will likely be class type based, so All Tanks, All caster dps, all ranged dps, all healer, then Drg, Mnk, and Rogue are separate (but already got full i200 gear for Drg).

Basically what i’m saying, is that i hope to be able play any needed class for the static as needed.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave Jeroak Nelave.
    Zack Faiir
    Participant

I’m working on the DPS too to help us. We can work together Haoji =))

Zack Faiir
    Participant

We have a good group to start Thordan EX for example.. The fight is good to learn and practice =)

Haoji Shido
    Keymaster

I believe the minimum is around i190?

Still need a lot of gear for my BLM.

Jeroak Nelave
    Keymaster

I just want to get past the last place i was, which i think was the dragoons or something.

Edit: Haoji, what is your lowest piece of gear on him? I can see about crafting you any Sky Pirate gear i can make.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Jeroak Nelave Jeroak Nelave.
    Haoji Shido
    Keymaster

I just want to get past the last place i was, which i think was the dragoons or something.

Edit: Haoji, what is your lowest piece of gear on him? I can see about crafting you any Sky Pirate gear i can make.

Lowest gear I have on BLM is 142.
    Weapon – 160
    head – 142
    body – 170
    hands – 148
    belt – 170
    legs – 200
    feet – 142
    neck – 142
    ear – 148
    brac – 142
    ring – 142
    ring – 170

I could probably upgrade some of those with 170 gear now.

Zack Faiir
    Participant

We can farm Alex for you and VA as well =)

Profile photo of Zamena Leonhart
    Zamena Leonhart
    Participant

I would totally be down to be a DPS for you guys – just need to gear up my mnk more.

Zack Faiir
    Participant

Now I have the DPS 60. Just need to work on Gear. I think we can work on Alex Normal to gear up who need and other jobs. what you think ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.